I offer the following in nutrition services:
- Private cooking parties
- One-on-one nutrition consults (Insurance accepted)
- Nutrition workshops
Private Cooking Parties
Ready to have some fun while learning how to cook a fabulous dish or two? Indulge yourself in 2 hours of hands-on instruction to create 2-3 delicious meals, such as Coconut Quinoa Pilaf, Yellow Dahl Vegetable Stew or Glorious Garlic Sautéed Greens.
- Efficient and safe prepping techniques
- Useful nutrition information
- Practical meal planning tips
For more details and cost, please go here.
One-on-one nutrition consultations
I address many health issues, specializing in:
- Gut conditions:
- Food sensitivities…and more
- Women’s health
- Bone health
I have assisted many people stumped on finding gluten-free alternatives for meals and snacks and have helped empower women during their perimenopausal years.
I also practice massage therapy and craniosacral therapy. The massage techniques I use are: Swedish, deep tissue and direct pressure points. I specialize in muscle injuries of the neck/head, shoulders, low back/hips and sciatica.
* I am a preferred provider with most insurance companies.